Hello, reader! I've moved my blog over to my new website. Check it out at www.talinaybooks.com. See you there!

Monday, May 20, 2013

The Office


This is just to say that I'll miss it. The Office. It's one of those shows that I didn't like as much as the years went on, but I still watched, because I was invested. And it made me laugh. Although those last few episodes didn't make me laugh so much as they made me cry. Openly weep, even. And why? For the not-so-exciting lives of a cast of paper company employees? Yes. Their not-so-exciting lives were the best part.

Speaking of the office, I must apologize here for having a not-so-exciting life myself. My office penpal pointed out to me today in another anonymous note that my posts are so boring (the 'so' was underlined multiple times, so I know she means business), and I can't disagree with her there. I wish my life were more exciting, but it isn't. So this is what you get, and I can only thank my penpal for still apparently reading all my posts despite how painfully boring they are. Loyalty like that is hard to find. Oh great, now I'm thinking about Dunder Mifflin again. I need another tissue.
.

No comments: